Blog was created on 27 November 2010

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Every Story Has It Own Endings


Sometimes life seems to be so complicated because you need to think about others instead of being selfish and just think about yourself. But Alhamdulillah because I have my friends that always giving me some friendly advise to think about myself too, if not, I will be end up getting hurt. 

Seriously, I am not that strong enough to be hurt again. I've been there before, it is so painful. It kills me inside. But now, am I ready to go through it again? 

I know you will never be mine. I just hope these feelings are just temporary, we should just stay friends. I need to remember that, if you love something or someone, you need to let them go. When everything ends, you need to let me go and I am ready for that, InsyaAllah.

*oh so random! ^^

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I am not that strong enough to be hurt again.

    everyone would say like that,

    but one day, stay strong is the only choice that we have:')

    ReplyDelete