Blog was created on 27 November 2010

Thursday, September 22, 2011

If we were meant to be, then it will be.

Who would have thought that final exams can be so stressful? No, it was not about the tough paper or the subject, but it was something else. Something that I have never expected to be. But Alhamdulillah, after hearing all the thoughts and advice from my lovely friends that I can see who is so caring and love me for who I am, has made me to make a decision to stop from continue being with you. 

Thanks for all the moments we spend together. I was never meant to steal or anything, it was just an intention of being friends at first. But anyway, thanks. Hopefully we are clear with everything. Being friends was the best decision to make.
I guess that was the end for our story now. 




If we were meant to be, then it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment