Blog was created on 27 November 2010

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Running Man is My Current Obsession!

Ape tu? What the hell? Run devil devil run run!

Okay, you guys should watch Running Man! Like seriously dude, cerita tu bestt. Its a Korean game show, but it is damn hilarious! So trademark dorang
 "Don't Walk, Run!" 
Every week mesti ada new games, so you won't really get bored. And their games macam sangat funny, not one of your ordinary games.



My favourite would be Jaesuk, Jong Kook & HAHA. Aaahhh melting melting. Bukan sebab dorang cute tau I pilih, sebab dorang sangat funny! Funny man are like the hottest guy everrr. Agree girls? Hehe.

Before this dapat tau cerita ni from my fellow Club 10 girls. Starts dengan Farain & Hanis yang tak habis-habis cakap pasal Running Man ni, time tu tak tengok pun lagi. Then continue dengan Sab pun cakap best. Then Akma & Ayu pun same, so dah tak tahan dah, kene tengok jugak walaupun time tu tengah final exams (yea saya sedar).

And bila dah dapat from Akma Tubby, serious tergelak macam ape je. Okay bila sedih cerita ni boleh masuk dalam list "Nak Buat Ape Bila Sedih". Hahaha.

Since dah takde Akma Tubby untuk download and bagi cerita ni, I have to watch it online. So you can either watch it at isubs-squad.net or kshownow.net or on Facebook.

This show has been going on for about 64 episodes now. Memang banyak kan? I baru tengok episode 40 - 64. So nak rewind balik tengok episode 1 - 39, since I got a lot of free time during the holidays! (Kata je nak kerja, hampeh, hee)

So thanks a lot Running Man for keeping me company while I'm bored at home. Since I bukannya rajin sangat keluar & menghabiskan duit, I better stay home jadi bibik & tengok cerita ni. Okay I know patut kerja, tengah cari lah ni, grr grr. Huhu.

Okay, happy watching! ;D

*Okay ni episode 1, untuk fahamkan korang pasal cerita ni ;)


*okay if tak suka, boo you! haha. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment