Blog was created on 27 November 2010

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Business!

I know I punya cuti lama lagi, even my friends pun dah ada yang bkerjaya sementara tunggu naik degree next year. Yes next year weh degree masuk, memang lama gila wa cuti. Kalau duduk rumah je, memang boom boom pow, haha. But then I come out with an idea! *Bunyi tinkk sambil ada lightbulb atas kepala!

Since I am so lazy sometimes to go out from my house, I was thinking of selling stuff online. Maybe pre-loved stuff, or things that I will buy from a wholesaler & sell it online. See how business minded I am? Hahaha. Okay ni semua sebab dah bored at home and I have lots of free time to think about what should I do during the holidays.


Plus my almari tu dah penuh kot, mesti ada some stuff yang I boleh jual kan? I know I have something that I don't really need it but I can sell it at a much cheaper price. Plus, hari tu dengar from my cousin, ada tempat yang I boleh beli barang borong at such a cheap price, then I can sell it la for double the price, something like that.


Jual shawl is like so in trend. Ramai gila kan orang jual shawl? Even the trend of tudung bawal pun is so IN right now.



Dian Pelangi, she brings back tudung bawal style, awesome! Banyak jgk yg I nampak belog jual tudung bawal sekarang ni.




Jual baju pun okay, nak beli tak? Haha.



Tapi ingat nak start semua ni next month, sebab next week I will be back at Segamat. Eh bukan dah Grad ke? *ehe poyos. But I will be helping out my friends for MDS (Orientation Week), saja since tengah free sangat kan, kerja pun enggak ada dong.


If this plan works out, I will be a BusinessWoman! :p
*huuu daydreaming is good actually, I just realized! Teehee.
If tak jadi, you better shutup! Diam-diam sudaaaa, haha.


Okay dah habis daydreaming, nak sambung buat kerja-kerja ke'bibik'an.
okbye.
;D

1 comment:

  1. hi.. if u're interested to know how to start an online business, do contact me ok. ade peluang perniagaan yg sgt menarik. :) 010-3662716 (syahir)

    ReplyDelete