Blog was created on 27 November 2010

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Why You No Update Your Blog?

Because...

I'm so lazy to online lah. I dunno why lah, lately I'm very the lazy one. I guess thanks to my phone, the only thing I log on to is just Facebook & Twitter. If I have a notification of Facebook, then only I will log on to my Facebook. When I'm bored, I will log on to my Twitter & buat la status merapu-rapu. Haha.

Nak bukak lappy pun malas kadang-kadang, although I realize I dah banyak missed out Running Man's new episode. Banyak kena catch up balik ni, Running Man dah masuk episode berapa ek? Haha.

One of the reason I tak update blog is also sebab I'm too busy playing The Sims guna iPad rather than bukak my lappy. Kenapa addictive sangat benda tu?! Sanggup bagi benda tu makan dulu before I makan, astaghfirullahalazim! Kids, don't follow these bad behaviour, no no no!

I just can't wait to continue my study, walaupun some of my friends yang dah syok bekerja & ade yang terasa tak nak sambung belajar. Well, I dunno, I just simply rindu campus life. Seriously. Bila duduk lama dekat rumah ni, bila time malam memang dah tak keluar la kan, time tu la terasa nak mengimbas kenangan lalu, cewahh. Dulu kalau dekat kampus pun, mesti ambik peluang jalan-jalan pergi makan dengan Club 10 malam-malam. I really missed those moments! 

Okay dah terkeluar topic, till next time! ;)

2 comments: